2020 Work From Home Jobs
- MORNEAU SHEPELL
- Client Care Representative (Remote)
- Morneau Shepell is a Canadian Company that specializes in Employee and Family Assistance programs for companies and employees across the globe. Morneau Shepell has expanded its operations to the United States and is looking for Client Care Representatives to work in there Employee Support Solutions department remotely across the United States. Your job will be to field emails, chats, and calls from employees from different companies who need help navigating there employee and family assistant benefit plans offered by there employer. A Bachelor’s degree, community college diploma, or post-secondary-education required. Be able to work a flexible schedule. Have previous social service, sales, or call center experience is preferred. The starting pay is $17.36 per hour or more depending on experience plus benefits.
- Member Sevice Representative (Remote)
- Whoop makes a wrist strap for people who want to track there progress and vitals while they are working out. Customers who use the Wrist strap can monitor there vitals and development utilizing the Whoop app. Currently, Woop Is hiring Member service representatives to field, troubleshoot, and resolve issues that arise. Your first point of contact will be through emails from a customer requesting assistance with the Whoop app or strap. You must be able to navigate multiple applications. If you have a proven track record of troubleshooting is a plus. The pay starts at $19.71 an hour or more depending on experience plus benefits.
- Customer Service Representatives
- Broadpath is a health care company looking for Customer Service Representatives to receive inbound calls existing and new health insurance members regarding benefits. Broadpath will provide the Laptop, four-port USB port, webcam, and a USB headset. You must provide a monitor that’s at least 19 inches or more. It’s a plus if you have 1-2 years of customer service experience. If you have work from home experience in a call center setting is a plus. Preferred qualification includes Healthplan and work from home experience. Pay starts at $14.41 per glassdoor.
- Customer Service Representative (Work From Home)
- Conduent is a spin-off of Xerox that helps businesses and governments with there insured patients and employee HR services. You will get inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers who need assistance with business products. The pay is about $13.00 an hour to start with benefits.
Spread the love