4 Tech Support Work From Home Jobs
▪ Technical Support Agent
▪ Transcom is looking for Technical Support Agents who are willing to work from home. The requirements for this position are to have call center experience preferably in a technical support or troubleshooting technical issues. You must be able to work 32 to 40 hours a week. Having strong computer knowledge and typing a minimum of 40 wpm is required. You will be provided an all in one computer with a monitor and a webcam. The webcam is for training and meetings. You do need to provide your own headset. Please see home office requirements when you visit the job description link above. This company only hires 30 out of 50 states so make sure your state is listed in the job description before applying as well. Hourly pay range starts anywhere from $10.49 per hour to $12.60 per hour
▪ Customer Support
▪ Quality Assurance
▪ Hubstaff is looking for a Customer Support representative that can also do Quality Assurance. The great thing about this company is you can literally work from home anywhere in the world. You do however need to have technical knowledge of various desktop and mobile applications. You must be able to work with teams of people over Skype. This position also involves testing out various applications and features. Hubstaff does not disclose pay ranges however will pay based on your experience and are very competitive in pay.
▪ B2B TELESALES-SURVEY PROJECT
▪ IRC is looking for a self-starter who doesn’t mind dealing with business to business sales. This is an independent contractor position that pays $15.00 an hour for the project. You can work full-time or part-time. You will be responsible for responding to businesses who download a topic related to technology. You will get paid for training. If you have a windows computer, phone line, and highspeed internet with experience in working in the IT industry this is the job for you. You must live in the United States and be ready to make outbound calls to IT professionals.
▪ Technical Support Representative
▪ Chat Technical Support Representative
▪ Kelly Connect is a staffing agency that offers work from home and in office work from home opportunities. Currently, Kelly connect is looking for Technical Support representatives and Chat Technical Support Representatives who don’t mind working from home. The pay can range from $12.00 to $17.00 an hour depending on position and experience. The position only asks for that you have some experience with smartphones, Tablets, and mp3 players. Training is offered to new employees as well. Your job will be to offer troubleshooting to resolve customers technical issues. All Kelly is asking is 6 months of customer service experience with phone and internet services.