Customer Support Work From Home Jobs
- Seasonal Customer Support Representative (Remote)
- Liftopia is currently hiring Seasonal Customer Support Representatives to work until March of 2020. You must live in CA, CO (Denver Only), FL, MA, TX, VT, or WA. Your job will be to assist as support for customers incoming emails, calls, chats, and text who are planning on going to snow resorts around the country. You must have at least 2 years experience in phone, email, and chat support. There are 5 full-time shifts available starting between 6 am-9 am Pacific Standard time. The pay is $15.00 an hour. You may have to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays when needed. Flexibility in your availability is key to getting this position. Speaking Spanish, German or French is a plus but not necessary.
- Order Fulfillment Specialist (Remote)
- Whoop is hiring for many different positions to work EST remotely. Your job as an Order Fulfillment Specialist will be first to act as support for customers who have purchased a Whoop strap and use the Whoop app to analyze their workout routines. Your job will also be to fulfill replacement and returns of the Whoop strap as assigned by the Support team. The hours are from 3 pm-11 pm EST Wednesday through Thursday! The Pay starts at $22.00 an hour.
- Member Service Representative (Remote)
- Whoop is hiring for a Member Service Representative to review emails regarding the Whoop Strap from clients who need you to resolve and troubleshoot issues that may arise from the user of the Whoop strap and app. You must be able to manage multiple applications, be calm and professional in high-stress situations. The hours are from 7 am-3 pm EST Wednesday through Sunday. The pay starts at $22.00 an hour.
- Customer Service Consultant Chat (Work From Home)
- Sutherland hires talent for a variety of companies to assist with there customer base. Currently, Sutherland is hiring a Customer Service Consultant Chat specialist whose job will be to provide basic troubleshooting for a variety of products. You will assist customers through live chat and inbound calls every day. All you need for this position is a high school diploma or G.E.D, experience in Microsoft office and multi-tasking several applications. CRM Experience like sales force is a plus. The pay for this position was not available.
- Technical Customer Solutions Representative (Remote)
- Support.com is hiring primarily a Technical Customer Solution Representative to take inbound calls from customers who need you to troubleshoot and resolve issues with highspeed internet and wireless gateways. You will also be responsible for investigating problems, developing solutions and upselling products that may benefit the customer. You must type 40 to 50 words per minute. You must have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in troubleshooting and sales. The pay for this position starts at $10.96 an hour.
Spread the love