Different Types of Work From Home Jobs
- Inbound Sales Agent
- If you like shopping and wouldn’t mind helping someone else shop NextRep is hiring inbound Sales Agents to assist customers shop. This is an inbound Sales Position. Doing this job will be like if you worked in a retail store in the mall but from the comforts of your own home. This is a great entry-level position that can pay it’s agents anywhere from $15.00 to $25.00 an hour depending on performance. The schedule is flexible so if you like to shop and help people you are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced At-home Telephone Data Collector
- Are you a person who likes getting other people’s opinions? Well, Westat is hiring At Home Telephone Data Collectors to receive inbound calls and make outbound calls to people to get there opinion on a variety of subjects. You must be able to work EST hours and be available to work 15-40 hours a week. You must have a landline phone with at least 6 months’ experience conducting surveys or working in a call center. You will have to provide a voice sample when applying for this position.
- LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP
- Customer Service Representative
- Lincoln Financial Group is a life insurance company that also offers annuities and financial planning. Currently Lincoln Financial is looking for Customer Service Representatives to take inbound calls from there customers to answer questions about benefits and resolve issues regarding members benefits. You must work Monday-Friday from 11:15 am-8 pm EST. This is a work from home position that requires you live in Boise, ID, Albuquerque, NM, Salt Lake City, UT as well as Texas, Florida, and Georgia. Experience with Microsoft Office is a must. A high school diploma or G.E.D is required. If you have an Associates Degree or pursuing one that’s a definite plus.
- WORKING SOLUTIONS
- Travel Reservation Specialist
- Working Solutions is specialized in outsourcing from other call centers in the United States. Currently, Working Solutions is looking for a Travel Reservation Specialist to help customers handle there travel plans from beginning to end. The only required for this position is 1 to 2 years of experience in customer service. If you live in CA, NY, PA, and WA please do not apply. You can earn anywhere from $9.00 to $30.00 an hour depending on the training and experience you have.
Spread the love