ENTRY LEVEL WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Randstad is a temporary to a permanent agency who is currently hiring for a contract Recruiting Coordinator to work from home from anywhere in the United States. Your job will be to help one of there clients to recruit a new employee. The only requirement is you have 6-month recruitment support, administration and or customer service experience with a high school diploma or GED. Like most temp agencies the client, you will be working for and pay will not be disclosed until your interview for the position.
- Member Services Representative (Remote)
- Whoop is looking for Member Services Representative to work remotely to assist its customers who have purchased there wristband to monitor their physical activities. You will respond to emails and respond to client issues with the strap and the phone app. You should have great communication skills, problem-solving skills, and be used to dealing with escalated calls. You will also be good at multitasking leveraging multiple application. The pay is between $22 to $24 an hour to start.
- Provider Service Representative
- Broadpath Healthcare solutions are looking for a Provider Service Representative to take calls from providers who want to verify patients benefits and eligibility. This is a
temporary position. However, this company is hiring for many other positions that can be permanent. The only requirements are 1-year experience in customer service in a health care environment, Microsoft Office skills, written, and verbal communication skills. You will work anywhere from 8am-8pm eastern standard time. The pay can start off around $14.00 an hour. You are provided with the equipment to perform your job!
- Patient Services Coordinator
- Carecentrix is looking for a Patient Services Coordinator to help there home Health patients with there home health care needs. This is an inbound call center. Their requirements for the position is to have 1 to 2 years in a medical background and a high school diploma or GED. You will be responsible for coordinating patients care from the beginning to the end. The pay is around $16.00 an hour.