- Member Service Specialist
- Catasys is a health care company that assists health care providers with there patients that have chronic diseases. Catasys takes a different approach to health care by provided behavioral lifestyle changes as options for a patient who has chronic diseases instead of solely relying on medicines to manage the disease. Currently, Catasys is looking to fill a Member Service Specialist postion to work from home. Your job will be to function as a call center team lead. You will have many different administrative duties as well as assist members, staff, providers, and outside vendors over the phone and by email. The pay is around $18.00 an hour or more. The company does help pay your internet bill per Glassdoor.
- Next Level Customer Advocate (Tier 2)
- Resident is a startup out of the UK that has been around since 2016. Resident specializes in mattress and home furnishing. Resident is able to ship mattresses and home furnishing directly to the customer that shops on their website. Currently Resident is hiring Next Level Customer Advocates for there Remote Customer Sucess & Sales Department. The postion is full-time and you will be required to work anywhere from 12:45 pm-9:15 pm PST or 3:45 pm-12:15 am EST. You will be taking inbound calls, chats, emails to resolve customer inquiries and offer other products that may be beneficial to the customer. The pay was not disclosed; however, current employees per Glassdoor say the pay is excellent.
- CODE COMBAT
- Customer Sevice Representative
- Code Combat is a company the makes video games for elementary, junior high, and high schools that teach kids how to code while playing video games. Currently, Code Combat is looking for customer service representatives to connect with teachers and administrators through email, chat, inbound calls, and webinars. The customer service postion is entry-level, but you must have customer-facing experience or teaching background. You get to learn new skills as you grow in this postion that can open you up to other postion like an account manager or client service representative. Since the postion is entry-level the pay can start around $16.35 or more based on experience.
- ABC FINANCIAL
- Remote Technical Support Representative
- ABC Financial provides software and payment processing solutions to 7,000 health clubs in the country. Currently, ABC financial is looking for Remote Technical Support Representatives. You must have a high school diploma with two years’ experience in a technical support call center or equivalent. Work from home experience is a plus. The company is only hiring in the following states: Arkansas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Kansas, Texas, North Carolina, or Virginia. Training The start date is April 2, 2020, with paid training. Your job will be to receive and troubleshoot inbound calls from clients who have software or payment issues. The pay per Glassdoor is around $16.00 an hour or more depending on experience.
Spread the love