Legitimate Work From Home Opportunities
- AMERICAN HEALTH CONNECTION
- Virtual Patient Intake Coordinator/Scheduler-work from home
- American Health Connection is specifically a healthcare call center that assists major hospitals in the US with there patients. Currently, this company is looking for a Virtual Patient Intake Coordinator in 48 states excluding California and Washington to help schedule patient appointments with there doctor or specialist. The required skills for this position is at least 2 years of recent medical scheduling experience. Also experience using systems like EPIC, Cerner, and or PHS.
- Design Specialist (Remote)
- Modsy is a start-up based in San Francisco that helps customer virtually design the interior of there home. Modsy is looking for a Design Specialist who lives in CA, OR, WA, IL, MN, NY, NJ, NC, GA to assist customers in designing there home. You must have interior design or styling experience. You will also need to pass a Modsy Style Network Certification. If you have a background in interior design, Art History, or Architecture you are encouraged to apply. The position pays $16.00 to 19.00 an hour depending on location and experience.
- Customer Solutions Expert I – Client Services Team
- Carecentrix is looking for a Customer Solutions Expert I for there Client Services Team to help patients determine if they are eligible for certain medical products. This is a remote inbound call center position. You must have a high school diploma or G.E.D with a minimum of 1-year healthcare work experience. This position does not list any state that you can not live in so it’s assumed you can work anywhere in the U.S.
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Mystery.org is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to help Parents, Teachers, and administrators use mystery science and its products for there children and students. You will take inbound calls and respond to email inquiries. You must be able to work from your home office from 9am-5pm Pacific Standard time. If you have 2 years or more experience with solving customers problems showing empathy with friendly communication you are encouraged to apply.
- Preferred Services Scheduler (Remote)
- Stericycle is looking to hire a Preferred Services Scheduler to manage the schedule of its OSHA/HIPPAA educators. you will make in-bound and out-bound calls as well as respond to emails regarding there schedules. You must have a Hign School Diploma with at least one year in Customer Service or Scheduling. In addition, if you type at least 50 WPM you are encouraged to apply.
Spread the love