MEDICAL WORK FROM HOME JOBS
- ASPIRE HEALTH
- Patient Enrollment Sales Specialist I – Remote
- Aspire Health which is a subsidiary of Anthem who provide health benefits to company employees is looking for a Patient Enrollment Sales Specialist to work remotely to acquire patients who are in need of palliative care. Palliative Care is for patients who have just been diagnosed with a serious illness but can still remain at home and receive care. You will be making outbound calls to prospective patients who may benefit from Aspire health in-home palliative care benefits. The goal is to set the first in-home appointment and Aspire health clinicians will take it from there. You must have a high school diploma. A B.A. or studies in the health science field is preferred. However, if you can demonstrate 3 to 5 years experience in a medical background you should apply as well. The pay is not listed.
- MSM Client Relationship Rep
- EviCore is looking to hire an MSM Client Relationship Rep to act as a liaison between the doctor, insurance company, and patient. Your job is to help all 3 three navigate the red tape and high cost of health care. You must have at least 1-year customer-oriented experience and be proficient in Microsoft word and excel. Also, you must be available from 5 am to 7:30 pm PST. This company offers remote and work from home opportunities. You must, however, live in California. The pay is not listed.
- Claims Examiner I
- EviCore is looking for a Claims Examiner to review, evaluate and process medical claims. The great thing about this position is there is no medical claims experience needed. The company will train you. So if you are looking to get your foot in the door on medical claims this is a great opportunity. The minimal requirements are you know Outlook, Jabber, and no something about excel and word. This position offers remote and work from home opportunities with benefits. The pay is not listed.
- Customer Service Representative
- BroadPath is looking for a seasonal Customer Service Representative to assist during the open enrollment period. Your job will be to help patients or potential patients navigate their health insurance. You will be provided with the equipment to do your job. If you are looking for experience in the healthcare industry you are encouraged to apply. You will be working from home and are required to be at all training for this position. All you need for this position is 1-2 years of recent customer service experience. If you have work from home experience it is a plus for this position. Previous health plan call center experience is also a plus. The pay is not available.
Spread the love