New Year Work From Home Jobs
- Customer Experience Associate
- Lively is a New York-based company that helps people who have hearing loss. Currently Lively is hiring Remote Customer Experience Associates to work from home. There is no state restriction on where you live. Your job will be to answer inbound inquiries via phone, email, and chat. Remote Customer Service is preferred. Salesforce experience is a plus. Lively offers great pay and benefits. The exact pay was not disclosed.
- Support Specialist
- Streak is a CRM Cloud Company that Offers cloud software that integrates with Gmail and Chrome Web browser. Currently, Streak to work remotely anywhere in North America. You must beagle to work from 7 am to 4 pm PST. Your job will be to resolve issues regarding the Streak Cloud Platform. You must have technical Support experience with cloud software. Be great a troubleshooting and learning new things. Pay and benefits information is not disclosed.
- Customer Support Representative (Remote)
- Packlane is an online packaging company that makes packaging for different products regardless of their shape and size. Currently, Packlane is hiring Customer Support Representatives to work remotely from home in all US time zones. You will be responding to inquiries via live chat, Email, or Phone regarding the customer’s orders. You must type 65 words or more per minute. Be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, Google docs, and slack would be a plus. The pay for this position is $15.00 to $17.00 an hour full-time with benefits.
- Product Support Specialist
- Ellevation makes English learning software for schools K-12 for the classroom as well as distance learning in the United States. Currently, Ellevation is hiring Product Specialists to work remotely or at their Boston location. If you have been a teacher, Troubleshooter, or just like learning new things Ellevation is looking for a person like you! Your duties will expand the more training you complete. First, you will be responding to support tickets from customers needing technical assistance via Zendesk. Eventually, you will be assisting customers via Zoom conference. A competitive salary and benefits are provided for this position.
- Contact Center Representative
- MCI is an outsourcing call center that services State, Federal, and business clients. Currently, MCI is hiring 1,000 Work from Home Contact Contact Center representatives nationwide. Your job will be to handle customer inquiries, troubleshoot, and or provided sales support. You must type at least 20 wpm. Since some of the customers are government employees you will have to pass an intensive background investigation as well as a drug test. If you are at least 18 years old with a high school diploma and knowledge of Microsoft office MCI is looking for you. MCI offers full-time and part-time positions that pay $10.10 to $15.15 an hour depending on your experience with benefits.
Spread the love