PERMANENT WORK FROM HOME JOBS
- Customer Service Agent – Work from Home
- Americall is an outsourcing call center that provides call center solutions to many clients throughout the country. Currently, Americall is hiring work from home Customer Service agents. The only requirements are you type 40 wpm, be comfortable with navigating the web, and be proficient in English. The pay is decent with great benefits.
- Customer Support Specialist
- Knock is a Startup that has been around since 2014. Knock helps homeowners buy a new house before selling their old home. Currently, Knock is Hiring a Customer Support Specialist to take calls in pacific standard time. This company is 100% remote and has offices in 7 major cities. Your job as a Customer Support Specialist will be to assist realtor and homeowners with Knock’s Home Trade-in program. Knock offers generous benefits and vacation time with excellent pay.
- Contract Mortgage Onboarding Concierge
- Sutherland is an outsourcing call center company. Currently, Sutherland is looking for a work from home Mortgage Onboarding Concierge to help with there new hire process. You will not be taking calls, but you will help facilitate the onboarding of new agents hired to make calls. Your job will be to run, plan, and present new hire orientations. You must have a flexible schedule, know Microsoft office, and be able to manage multiple schedules.
- MORNEAU SHEPELL
- Client Care Representative
- Morneau Shepell is a Canadian Company that has recently expanded to the United States. Morneau Shepell helps many different companies provide EAP (Employee Assistance Programs) Benefits to its employees. Currently, Morneau Shepell is hiring work from home Client Care Representatives to assist its client’s employees with their EAP benefits. You will assist employees over the phone, video, or chat.
- KIRSTEN AND ASSOCIATES
- Customer Service Technician
- Kirsten and Associates have a contract with Comcast, a leading cable and internet company, to hire a Customer Service Agent to help with their customer calls. Your job as a Customer Service Agent will be to field calls regarding billing, inquiries, and troubleshooting. The pay is about $12.00 an hour with benefits.
Spread the love