Serious Work From Home Jobs
- Remote – PT Dispatcher
- Veho is a startup that specializes in logistics technology. Veho specializes in getting packages delivered cheaper and faster locally. Currently, Veho is hiring Associate Dispatchers to be a liaison between the customers and Veho Delivery Drivers. The dispatcher Postion is a part-time to fulltime position. If you have a year dispatcher and customer service experience, that will be a plus. The pay is $15.00 an hour.
- Remote Sales Consultant (Remote Worker)
- Intoxalock helps drivers keep their licenses after a DUI or impaired driving charge. Currently, Intoxalock is hiring Remote Sales Consultants to take inbound and outbound sales customer calls. The Remote Sales Postion is pretty easy because the customers need the products to keep there license to drive. However, you will want to upsell other products and services that will meet the customer’s needs. You must type 30 wpm and be comfortable with Microsoft office. You get paid for training. Once training is complete, the payment is full commission with benefits.
- Quality Analyst – Call Center
- Broadpath is an outsourcing company that specializes in health care. All other clients are from a health care environment. Currently, Broadpath is looking for a Seasonal Quality Analyst for its medical call center. Your job will be to listen to recorded calls and make sure the demands meet performance standards. Provide feedback to quality Manager, Call Center Operations, and coaching to agents who need it. You must have a minimum of recent call center QA measuring in a health care environment.
- T2 TECH GROUP
- Patient Scheduling Representative
- T2 Tech Group is also an outsourcing company that specializes in industries from Health Care to IT. Currently, T2 Tech Group is hiring a patient Scheduling Representative to assist patients from 8 am to 5 pm EST in an inbound call center setting. Your job will be to collect patient information, schedule appointments, and verify insurance. Medical Terminology is a plus. However, you must have one to three years of customer service experience and be computer literate.
Spread the love