Unusual Work From Home Jobs
- RHONE APPAREL
- Customer Experience Agent
- Rhone Apparel is currently hiring customer Experience Agents to work from home. You must live in (AZ, CA, CT, MA, NY, UT only). Rhone specializes in Men’s Apparel and gear from brands like Equinox, REI, Nordstrom, and Peloton. As a Customer Experience Agent your job will be to field inquiries from customers who have to purchase these men’s products. Your queries will come in via phone, email, and live chat. The part-time position will require you to work a minimum of 20 hours a week. There is paid training at $12.00 an hour after Training your pay in $13.00 an hour.
- Game Tester
- Modsquad is looking for video game enthusiasts that would like to become a Game tester for the company. You must be able to do 1-5 hours of testing in increments. The games will be in English only. You are only required to have one of the needed devices like Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Android, Apple, PC, and or Mac. Modsquad will reach out to you when a new playtest session is available. The pay is $12.00 an hour via PayPal.
- VIP DESK
- Customer Care Representative – Beauty and Skin Care
- VIP Desk is currently hiring a Customer Care Representative to take calls for there Beauty and Skin Care Clients. You must reside in the following states to apply: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NV, NC, NJ, NM, OH, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI. The company is asking that you have a passion for cosmetics and skincare if you are interested in this position. It’s required you type at least 35 WPM and pass a credit, criminal, and employment background test. Your job will be to field emails, chat, phone, and text from the customer regarding there Beauty and skincare products. The full-time postion pays $16.00 an hour. Training starts on February 12, 2020.
- Community Support Associate
- Modsquad id a gaming and video company that is looking to hire some community Support Associates. You can work from anywhere but must adhere to the PST schedule. Modquad has clients from the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. Your job will be to offer tech support and customer support regarding the video platform Vimeo. You must have excellent written English skills, be internet savvy, and looking for long term work. The postion is full-time with competitive pay and benefits.
- Aria Agent
- Aira is hiring agents to assist with there customers who are visually impaired or blind by acting as there eyes to travel, shop, etc. Aira is very picky about who they hire so because you have to have a lot of patience with people and be caring and responsive on every call you take or request from there app. I suggest you research the company and what they do extensively before applying. The starting pay for this position is $15.00 to $16.00 an hour. If you have excellent attention to detail and patience, you strongly suggested applying.
Spread the love