Virtual Job Opportunities
- JACKSON HEWITT-TAX SERVICES
- Client Care Representative 1-Virtual
- Jackson Hewitt is looking for a client care representative to assist with its customers who have filed their taxes with this tax service. This is a seasonal postion that will run from November 2019-April 2020 that is only open during the upcoming Tax season. You should have a high school diploma or G.E.D with 1 to 2 years of call center experience. You must type a minimum of 35 words per minute. The pay is about $12.00 an hour with a flexible schedule. So if you’re looking to earn extra money in the next six month you are encouraged to apply.
- Member Service Representative – Remote
- Whoop is still hiring for a Full-time Member Service Representative to review emails regarding the Whoop Strap from clients who need you to resolve and troubleshoot issues that may arise from the user of the Whoop strap and app. You must be able to manage multiple applications, be calm and professional in high-stress situations. The hours are from 7 am-3 pm EST Wednesday through Sunday. The pay starts at $22.00 an hour.
- PRIVIA HEALTH
- Customer Experience Specialist – Remote
- Privia Health is looking for a Full-time Customer Experience Specialist to take calls for a network of doctors with a multi-specialties and their patients. You will mainly be helping patients navigate the patient portal and understand their medical insurance. If you have medical billing and medical claim experience its a plus. You must have a 2-3 years call center experience with a high school diploma or G.E.D. You must work from 8 am to 6 pm EST. The pay can start anywhere from $16.50 per hour to $17.31 per hour.
- CARDINAL FINANCIAL
- Transaction Coordinator – Remote
- Cardinal Financial is a direct mortgage lender across the US. Currently Cardinal is looking to Hire a Transaction Coordinator to follow up with the customer who has just applied for a mortgage through Cardinal Financial to make sure all their question is answered and mortgage paperwork is in order. You must have some experience with the mortgage process and mortgage documents. You also must have a solid knowledge of different mortgage programs with experience with Microsoft knowledge. The pay is around $18.00 per hour to start depending on experience.
Spread the love