Work From Home Data Entry Opportunities
The definition of what a Data Entry Clerk has evolved a lot since companies begin letting their workers work from home. Now you can work as an independent contractor, freelancer, and employee. The original definition for a data entry job per Wikipedia ” A data entry clerk is a member of staff employed to enter or update data into a computer system.” Now, if you want the complete definition, you can find it on Wikipedia. It used to be required and still can be a requirement for the data entry clerk to type 70 wpm and 8,000 KPH. However, since what is considered a data entry clerk has changed so much, not all Data Entry opportunities have speed as a requirement. Today some data entry jobs will require you to do research, translate, and evaluate data on your own time as long as you complete the task on hand. Here is some Work From Home Data Entry Opportunities Alway’s available.
- GO TRANSCRIPTION is looking for transcriptionists across the globe to transcribe content for a variety of reputable clients. Go Transcription is always looking for freelance transcriptionists who take pride in there work and want to make a difference in the world. Your job will be to transcribe audio and video. You can work anywhere in the world. You get to choose the projects you describe. All you need is a computer with an internet connection. You can work flexible hours. You don’t have to be a fast typist. Get paid weekly via Paypal or Payoneer. The pay can be from $.0.60 per minute to $1,215 per month.
- SCRIBIE is looking for a transcriptionist to work from home. Your job will be to transcribe audio files that are 10 minutes or less. You get to choose the audio file you want to work copy. To get started, apply. Then you will take a test online. If you passed the test, you could earn $5.00 to $25.00 per hour PayPal. You can also get a promotion as a reviewer to make more money.
- LIONBRIDGE is looking for Rater to evaluate text, web pages, images, and other types of information on leading search engines. You will use your computer or laptop or smartphone to log on to review search queries and rate them based on there relevance. You must have a minimum of 1 year using an email with a high school diploma or G.E.D. Also, you must have lived in the United States for a minimum of 5 years. The Rate postion is a permanent part-time hourly postion. Your pay is $11.00 to $15.00 an hour to start.
- BALLOTPEDIA, which is like the Wikipedia of politics, has been curating political history since 2007. Major news outlets use Ballotpedia as a reference for there political news articles and stories. Currently, Ballotpedia is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to make sure all the information gathered and the website is correct and running smoothly. The pay is not available, but they do offer a 6,500 benefit stipend. Per Glassdoor, the average Quality Assurance Specialist earns around $50,000 a year. However, this company will pay you more or less based on your experience. You must have a computer with internet access. You will be using Spreadsheets, GSuite, Slack, and Asana to do your job each day.
- APPEN is looking to hire for a variety of positions. As an Internet Analyst, you may do anything from Search Media evaluation to speech Evaluation. Appen hires people all over the world. When you apply, you have to do is choose the country you reside in and select the project available in your country. Since Appen hires all over the world, they are only allowed to retain one Internet Analyst per household. Depending on the postion and state you live in, the pay can be $3.00 to $30.00 an hour.
- SITE STAFF CHAT hires independent contractors to live Chat host to assist other companies in managing there customers or clients through chat. As a Chat Host, you will chat with people regarding senior living, medical, finance, and law. You must type 65-75 WPM with excellent punctuation, grammar, and spelling. Bilingual is a plus. You must have prior customer service, administrative, or chat experience a plus. You must type at least 60 WPM and be available 4 to 5 hours a day. The pay is about $10.00 an hour.
- ASK WONDER is looking for Researchers to be like a human Search engine to research various topics for various clients. You can make your schedule and live where you want. You will need to fill out a 5-minute application to get started. Once you complete the form, you will be given a quiz and a mock research project to do. The research dashboard will let you know when you can start working. Finally, you will be assigned a request to work. The pay is about $2,000 or more per month, depending on how much you work.
- BIRCH CREEK COMMUNICATIONS hires transcribers as independent contractors to work from home. Birch Creek Communication does the transcription for major clients from the Bureau of Veteran Affairs to the US House and Senate. You get to choose the work you want to translate. Most transcription work comes on Monday thru Friday. Some of there corporate clients have a 2-4 day turn around time to complete the work. Birch Creek Communication does not provide training, Software, or technical support to do your job. The pay is .40 cents to $1.75 per audio file minute.