WORK FROM HOME INSURANCE JOBS
- Medicare Agent
- Assurance is a provider of many types of insurance products, from life to Medical Insurance. Currently, Assurance is looking for Medicare Agents to sell Medicare Advandvantage and supplemental Insurance. As a medicare agent, you will get to make your schedule. All referrals are thoroughly vetted by an Assurance Guide, who will be referring to all potential customers to you. Therefore you will not have to generate your leads. All you have to do is close the sale. As a Medicare Agent, you will be working as an independent contractor opportunity. However, you get to work from home, and the commission is very generous.
- Customer Service Representative
- Unum, Which is a colonial Life insurance company, is currently looking to hire Customer Service Agents to handle inquiries from customers inquiring about there insurance policies. As a Customer Service Representative, you will get inbound calls regarding a variety of insurance products from life, accidental, critical illness, dental, and vision. To be considered for this position, you must live in the Pacific or Mountian time zone. A broadband connection with a quiet place to work is a must. Customer service and call center experience is a plus. You will get full benefits if you are hired for this postion, such as medical and 401k, to name a few.
- Life Health & Life Insurance Agent
- Everise Offers contact center services for corporations that need superb customer care for there customers. Currently, Everise is hiring Licensed Health and Life insurance agents who live in FL, OK, UT, TX, NV, AZ, and ID. You must be licensed to sell Insurance in one of those states. A background check with a drug screening is required. You will get inbound calls from customers interested in medicare programs available to them. Make sure you are authorized to work in the united states with a high school diploma or GED.
- User Engagement Specialist, Medicare
- Currently, Assurance is hiring a User Engagement Specialist to assist with there medicare department. You must have experience history working from home. You have three-plus more years as a medicare agent with one or more years as a community manager, operations coordinator sales, etc. Your job will be to manage the agents onboarding, training, and problems when needed. Administrative, on-demand, and startup company experience is preferred.
Spread the love