Work From Home Support Jobs
- Workforce Analyst
- Broadpath is a health care company. Currently, Broadpath is looking to hire a Work From Home Workforce Analyst to Monitor and Adjust call center employees’ schedules based on call volume, Attendance, and business needs. You must have a minimum of one-year of Workforce Management or Call Center Experience. The pay can be anywhere from $13.41 an hour to $16.66 an hour, depending on experience and position per indeed.com.
- Escalations Investigator
- Amazon is currently looking for an Escalation Investigator. Note Amazon is a worldwide company, so any job they post goes quickly. Therefore, apply as soon as possible. Your job as a Work From Home Escalations Investigator will be to investigate issues with employees such as Human Resources, Employee Relations, and Customer Complaints. You must have a Bachelors Degree with some background in this postion. The pay per Indeed.com can start at $19.00 an hour depending upon experience.
- Remote – Member Service Specialist
- Teledoc Health brings healthcare to people in their homes through video Conferencing. You will be the first point of contact for patients trying to contact a doctor regarding their medical needs. You must have three years of direct customer service experience. Some colleges required and an associate’s degree is a plus. Healthcare experience is also a plus. The Average pay per hour, according to Indeed.com, is $18.39 an hour.
- Service Center Associate E-Support Work at Home
- Sedgwick process claims such as worker’s compensation, liability, property, disability, and FMLA for companies and organizations. Currently, Sedgwick is hiring a Service Center Associate E-Support representative to correspond with the claimant via email, mail, or over the phone. You must have a high school diploma with one year of clerical or customer service experience. The pay is $14.12 to $20.00 an hour to start.
Spread the love